In the Oil & Gas industry, there is an increasing number of varying Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRA) materials (Stainless Steel, Duplex and Super-duplex, Inconel 625, 825, Titanium, and other alloy steels) that are being used on the platform, in pipelines, equipment, and treatment facilities.
However, a shortage the welder force has become a key factor contributing to delays in schedule.
These occurrences may put the welding quality at risk.
AWT’s automated DPS-5G Narrow Groove DPS GTAW Orbital Welding System will greatly improve the productivity of CRA pipeline welding.
We incorporate our patented technology into innovative, cost-effective, and heavy duty welding solutions to improve welding quality, productivity and the working environment for oil and natural gas pipeline constructions (offshore and onshore).
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- Narrow Groove All Positions
- Root: Single-sided Welding and Double-sided Forming
- One Layer Formed with One Single Pass
- Full Sidewall Fusion
- Allowing Wide Tolerance for Narrow U Groove
- 99% First-time Weld Pass Rate
- Enhanced Welds Mechanical Properties
- Enhanced Gas Protection for Best Corrosion Resistant Ability
- Easy to Use
- Clean Working Conditions